If you are passionate about what you do and like to work to a high level of service and professionalism then this may be the place for you. Together with our sister hotels Hotel Tresanton and The Star we can offer good career progression in a rewarding and friendly environment. Please be aware that the hotel is in an extremely rural position that is not served by public transport.
We regularly have positions available in all areas of the hotel. If you have a passion for hospitality and would like to be considered please send your CV to email@example.com. We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals.
The owner of Endsleigh, Olga Polizzi is also the Design Director at Rocco Forte Hotels, a company she created with her brother Rocco Forte. Often in the past, members of our staff have been able to further their career by joining Rocco Forte Hotels at one of their exciting destinations in Europe.
We are looking for a cheerful and organised candidate to join our Reception team. Previous hotel experience is not required. More importantly, the candidate must enjoy working in a busy and varied environment where guests requirements always come first.
– Responsibility for the care of hotel guests throughout their visit.
– Assist Reception Manager by taking responsibility for check-in, concierge duties and check-out.
– To meet, greet and bid farewell to all guests.
– Take responsibility for the presentation of the front of house.
– Fully understand and operate the hotel property management system (Hotel Perfect Version 5) and restaurant reservation system (ResDiary).
– Assist with hotel enquiries and reservations.
– To have an understanding of the restaurant operation.
– To fully understand the different hotel tariffs and special offers.
– Accountable for the Reception cash handling and banking issues.
– Ensure good communication with all departments with guest’s special requests and feedback.
– To have a knowledge of the surrounding area in order to assist guests with their queries.